One of the hugest questions you can ask is, “What’s my purpose in life?”
Maybe you’ve also wondered, “‘Who am I?” Or, “What’s my place in the world?”
Purpose is a part of that, too.
Which is why I created this ultimate life purpose guide for you.
Because it’s so important.
It’s so important for everyone to know their purpose and live it, I think. But it’s more than just important for you (if you’re like me, at least).
For you, knowing your purpose is essential.
Because as a person and as an entrepreneur, you want to be true to yourself . . . your unique self.
You want to be authentic.
You want to express yourself your way in your business and in your life, not according to the “shoulds” and “supposed tos” that make you feel like you’re wearing a mask over your real self and hiding who you really are.
And you want to do what has meaning.
So, it’s vital that you understand what life purpose is . . . and what it’s not . . . and how you can discover yours.
I can help you do that in a really cool, fun and effective way that I’ll tell you more about in a bit.
First things, first . . .
What Life Purpose IS
Simply put, it’s your reason for being here . . . why you’re here on this planet at this time.
- your “highest potential self”
- your calling
- your unique contribution to the world
- a “consciousness to inhabit”
- who you are at the deepest level . . . and part of your unique self
- your enduring presence or “I am” or essential self that each of us inhabits
- your optimal state of being
- what gives you meaning
- a “blueprint for your life’s unfolding in accordance with who you are”
- your right life
- a journey and a process
- and your true path
It can be lived in any area of your life, in many ways that are unique to you.
It can be lived at any stage of your life.
And you can choose how you express it . . . or not to express it.
What Life Purpose is NOT
It’s not your job (or your career or your business). This is a myth that many people believe, so it’s really important to understand.
It’s not your passions or strengths or values (which is what you usually find with most of the purpose discovery stuff out there . . . and why it can be so frustrating).
It’s not a goal that you strive to achieve.
But . . .
Because it’s your reason for being . . . why you’re here on this planet at this time . . . it can be expressed through your job or career or business (so it also becomes what you do when your doing is aligned with it).
It can be lived in conjunction with your passions, strengths and values.
And it can include goals that you achieve.
But it’s more than those things.
Learn more about what life purpose is NOT with this free guide:
The Benefits of Knowing Your Life Purpose
“Finding it and living it is the single most important thing you can do.” ~ Richard Unger
Why is finding and living your purpose the most important thing you can do?
1. You understand yourself.
2. You understand others (and have improved relationships as a result).
3. You find meaning and fulfillment in your life (from having answers to the big life questions of what your purpose is and why you’re here).
4. You know your gifts and can share them with the world so you can help and serve others.
5. You know the lessons you’re here to learn.
6. You have the freedom to be authentically you and live fully as who you uniquely are . . . true to yourself . . . with integrity. I define life purpose as “you being fully you” and “the ultimate expression of who you are.”
7. You express that uniqueness your way without the “shoulds,” “supposed tos” and masks.
8. You’re aware of areas where you need improvement, areas where you’re awesome, and have increased self awareness in general.
9. You know the right business for you (one way of expressing your purpose is through your business).
10. You’re able to attract the perfect clients for you because you’re being all of who you are.
How awesome is that?
How NOT Living Your Purpose Affects You
Alternatively, life can be pretty empty, directionless and frustrating when you don’t know and live your purpose.
And you can feel stuck because:
1. You don’t fully understand yourself . . . you lack self awareness.
2. You lack meaning and fulfillment in your life.
3. You may not know your gifts and you may not be sharing them with the world so you can help and serve others.
4. You might not know the lessons you’re here to learn.
5. You don’t have the freedom to be authentically you and live fully as who you uniquely are . . . true to yourself . . . with integrity.
6. You’re not expressing that uniqueness your way (which is creativity) and, instead, you could be living a “should” or a “supposed to.”
7. You may not know the right business for you (which is one way of expressing your purpose) or you aren’t attracting the perfect clients for you (because you’re not being all of who you are).
“Until we recognize and live in accord with our underlying purpose, our life may feel like a puzzle with missing pieces.” ~ Dan Millman
How Your Life Purpose Impacts Your Business
“The ONLY way you’re going to become the you who you’re supposed to be, the ONLY way you are ever going to find fulfillment and true soul satisfaction in your business and the ONLY way you’re going to create financial wealth? Is by being whole-heartedly, passionately, messily, but abso-freaking-lutely you.” ~ Kat Loterzo
Your purpose is your reason for being.
It’s the very core of who you are . . . the core that you express through all you do . . . the ultimate expression of you.
Wouldn’t it just make sense that you’d want that as the foundation of your business?
It gives your business meaning.
Freedom – – freedom of expressing who you’re here to be and what you’re here to do. Of using your gifts. Of sharing your message. Of serving your clients.
When you’re you, people resonate with you . . . or they don’t (which is also a good thing because then you attract the people who are perfect for you).
If you act like someone you’re not, you attract people who resonate with that instead . . . which isn’t who you are. They don’t actually know, like and trust the real you. And . . . you might not really like them either :).
And if you’re fake and you attract those people who resonate with that . . . and then act like your real self later . . . you blow your credibility and trust and your clients say, “Dude, you’re way different than I thought.”
Not a good thing.
Plus, if you hide who you are or put on a “business face” or a “professional face” or another mask that you think is more appropriate, you put out an energy that inhibits your ideal, perfect, dream clients from knowing you and thinking you rock.
And, really, it screws up what you want to do in your business.
As the awesome Erika Lyremark wrote:
“When you are yourself in business, you attract exactly who and what you need.”
How to Discover Your Life Purpose
“Our souls are hungry for meaning, for the sense that we have figured out how to live so that our lives matter . . . What frustrates us and robs our lives of joy is this absence of meaning . . . Does our being alive matter?” ~ Harold S. Kushner
I help you find your true life purpose through a scientific and proven method of hand analysis.
Your life purpose (as well as your life school, life lesson, gifts, personality and many other characteristics) can be seen in your hands . . . in your fingerprints and in the lines and markings on your palms.
How cool is that?
What’s Hand Analysis?
“Hand Analysis is an innovative, non-predictive approach to what hands have to say, pioneered by Richard Unger, founder of the International Institute of Hand Analysis (IIHA). It is a well-researched, repeatable Life Purpose and Personality Psychology assessment tool that has been validated by use with over 150,000 people over the last 35 years.” ~ Ronelle Coburn
Trying to figure out your purpose can be a difficult thing. And, actually, most of the tools out there actually help you discover your passions or your values . . . important things, but not your purpose.
The truth is that it doesn’t have to be so hard.
You have a map of your life purpose right there with you in your hands – – in your fingerprints and the lines and markings on your palms.
You can discover what your hands have to say to you through hand analysis – a method of self awareness and self understanding.
And it’s an objective, scientific and proven method.
In 1979, Richard Unger (founder of the International Institute of Hand Analysis) created a system of hand analysis to determine life purpose.
He created the system after doing a ton of research and after studying over 12,000 hands.
Now, over 150,000 people have hand their fingerprints and hand prints analyzed in this way.
“[Fingerprints] work consistently with everyone, their analysis is teachable and repeatable, and their interpretation is empirically validated by over thirty-five years of research, observation, and use with over 150,000 people.” ~ Ronelle Coburn
Your fingerprints tell you:
- your life school (sort of the main course you’re taking in this life; many people live like they’re in a different school than they’re actually in and it creates all kinds of frustration and misalignment)
- your life lesson (the main lesson you’re here to learn . . . and it’s necessary to learn it in order to live your purpose)
- your life purpose (although there may be lines and markings in your palms that also determine your purpose)
From the rest of the markings in your hands, you can also learn:
- more about your purpose (and sometimes total clarification of your purpose)
- your gifts that you’re here to share with the world
- some aspects of your personality
- and other helpful information about yourself
When you discover or clarify who you are and what your purpose is by listening to the prints on your fingers, the lines and markings on your hands, and the shape of your hands, you can expect to:
- be able to express yourself freely
- live your purpose in your life and business
- experience the freedom of living your way with no “shoulds”
- feel aligned with what you’re here to do and who you’re here to be
- feel clear and confident about your direction
All that awesome stuff you read about above :).
Get your hand analysis here.
What Hand Analysis is NOT
It’s not palm reading (like you might typically think of).
It’ not fortune telling.
It does not predict anything about your life.
And it doesn’t dictate what your life has to be like. You have free choice.
What Can Happen as a Result of Hand Analysis?
A colleague of mine suffered from back pain for a long time.
She was trying to live in the wrong life school . . . but didn’t know it at the time.
Once she had a hand analysis done and discovered the school she was actually in, her pain disappeared because she was no longer trying to force herself into something that really wasn’t a fit for her.
She also became clear about her purpose and it completely changed how she expressed herself through her business.
For me, I knew some parts of my purpose (I do believe that we know it deep down in our core . . . it’s just that it’s usually so hard to find it with the typical methods out there).
But I was unclear.
And I was expressing it in my business in a way that was out of alignment with my purpose and with who I am. I wasn’t happy and something was just “off.”
When I had a hand analysis done, things completely shifted for me. I realized that I wasn’t happy before because I wasn’t doing what I was meant to do.
I felt a freedom I’ve never felt before and I was able to transform my business into what it is now . . . something that is in alignment with who I am . . . something that lets me authentically be me.
“Your purpose is the ultimate expression of who you are.” ~ Leanne Chesser
So, as you can see, it’s really important to understand what life purpose really is and how you can discover yours.
It’s helps you create your best life . . . and your best business.
What was new for you in this life purpose guide? And would you like a hand analysis to find out your purpose? Let me know in the comments.